Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is there a way to stop a spot from growing in it's early stages?

I have one of those annoying spots growing on my nose, it isn't visible yet but I can feel the bruising when I rub over the area with my finger, now when I usually feel that it means the spot will usually be completely visible the next day when I wake up..





I want to prevent this happening cause I'm going out for my birthday with mates on Friday !! Is there a way?Is there a way to stop a spot from growing in it's early stages?
If you have ProActiv I would recomend the refining mask, but if you don't have that then I would leave the spot alone, don't touch, pick, or rub it. Plus, a little spot on your nose isn't that noticeable, you may think it is, but your buddies won't care and it isn't the end of the world, if you don't pick at it, it will most likely be gone in 2-3 days so go to the party and have fun and don't worry about a little spot, everybody has them.Is there a way to stop a spot from growing in it's early stages?
This may sound stupid but it works.


If it becomes visible the night before crush up asprin and mix it with water till it becomes pasty and place it on the spot.


In the morning you peel it off and it's gone!


Sometimes it doesn't completly take it away but it makes it much much less noticeable.





Hope this helped!
Nothing you can do at home except leave it alone. Any touching or trying to extract it will likely make it worse. An esthetician ( someone who does facials) has a machine called ';high-frequency'; that can kill the bacteria inside the blemish and actually make it go away much faster. So that is an option if you want to go get a facial :)
differin works but i think that you have to get it from your doctor...you could also use something with salicylic acid and/or benzoyl peroxide. (clean and clear, clearasil) it usually does the trick. but if you put on to much you will dry out the spot and it will look even worse. depends on your skin type i guess..good luck!
If all else fails, try tea-tree oil, it stings a little (and stinks!) but reduces the redness and the swelling and makes it faster to clear up. :) good luck
I've got Clearasil spot treatment gel, it claims to reduce your spot size in 4 hours, it doesn't work magic but does reduce your spot size. Why don't you just cover up your spot with concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment