Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does it put a girl off alot if you have spots?

depends does she like sports but most girls would probably like someone who plays sports.Does it put a girl off alot if you have spots?
I'm guessing you are in the UK- and by spots you either mean freckles or acne.





Freckles- it depends on the girl. I think some are alright, but I know my cousin love love LOVES guys with red hair and tons of freckles.





If you mean acne/zits/pimples or whatever you call them- once again it depends on how bad they are and I guess your age. If you are a teenager chances are everyone has some. If you are grown then I would try to take care of them (I didn't mean that in a rude way)





Good luck! Everyone has different taste, so I am sure your spots are fine.Does it put a girl off alot if you have spots?
To be honest, it depends on the guy, if he's nice or kind too.


Most girls will see through the spots if their good enough, and just look at the boy by what he is not his spots...





If your worried about your own spots, don't. most people go through a stage of spots like my boyfriend is now, i don't mind, hes still the same guy =)
Spots?


Um acne, yes only because most guys can have it really bad but expect us girls to take care of our faces but they can have as many black heads and zits as they want! not fair.


But if it wasn't like that, then no i wouldn't care too much.
Spots? Or acne?





A shallow person will shy away from a guy with acne and a girl worth ya time won't care.
what do u mean by spots? if its ugly then yes it will. f its on your face then heck ya it will.
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to ask... Maybe you can clarify?
sometimes
I love Dalmatians! What do you mean by ';spots';?
Only if she's vain!

No comments:

Post a Comment