Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are beauty spots pretty?

I have a beauty spot right under my mouth and a little to the left, its not to small but its not to big either. I think its ugly, but my mum says the opposite. What do you think?Are beauty spots pretty?
lol. i have a beauty spot under my mouth to the right lol. i also have one under my eye and i think there amazing i think there totally unique ad i know some of my friends wish they had one . Are beauty spots pretty?
I think if there not to big then yeah they look quite pretty, but if they are huge they can draw attention away from your face especially if they have hairs on them, but i think they are quite cute.
I have one and i love it,beauty marks always look sexy unless its way to huge or got hair coming out of it hehe..Women put on fake ones or even get them tattooed on..
What the hell is a beauty spot?





If its a blob of flung on beauty then no. I like the all around au naturale!
It depends where it is. I've got beauty spots but there in the wrong places and I hate them! But some people can pull it off better then others.
no they are ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment