Monday, August 23, 2010

Spots On My Chest Urgent Help?

Please can someone help me, i have spots on my chest and I really want help because im going to this nightclub in just under 2 weeks and i want to get rid of them, any ideas or advice? thanks xSpots On My Chest Urgent Help?
Exfoliate!! %26amp; maybe use a spot preventing lotion for the face in that area.


I used to have a red spotty area on the chest and did that occasionally...I don't quite remember when it went actually. No one will notice probably anyway...don't worry yourself too much. :)Spots On My Chest Urgent Help?
Read the threads below. I tried everything to get rid of body acne. BP, spot treatment, sulfur, Neutrogena body wash, Dial anti bacterial body wash. Nothing worked. I just went and bought plain Japanese Rice Vinegar, I mix it with 1/2 water, 1/2 vinegar and apply like a toner and sleep with it overnight. In just one day the redness was gone, the spots i had dried up, skin is soft.





It's natural, cheap and has been great success for many people who have tried it.





It works because of the high acidity level in the vinegar. About 4-5% depending on what kind you get, but bacteria cannot grow in areas of high acidity, so that means no acne, and no NEW acne either!





Try it out. It can't hurt and you have nothing to lose!
i had the same problem and used a cream with benzoyl peroxide. in my country its called brevoxyl.ask at your chemist's,


it worked really well !

No comments:

Post a Comment