Friday, August 20, 2010

How to make the redness of spots go down?

Thanks xHow to make the redness of spots go down?
If I have red spots on my face I wash my face and put some hydrocortizone cream (don't rub it in, a thin layer will do) and the redness does go down fairly quickly. I'd say overnight.


(you can buy hydrocortizone cream at walmart, kmart, target, walgreens just about anywhere)How to make the redness of spots go down?
Try SUDOCREME. You can buy it from chemists or most supermarkets in a small tub. Its a thick white cream which is designed for nappy rash. Put it on thick, over the spots at night and by the morning they generally are gone. And very cheap. Guaranteed to work. Believe me it works. Also good for spots themselves. Toothpaste works but if left on for too long , it will burn the skin.
I have previously had masses of spurts of spots covering various parts of my face. I then started rubbing in antiseptic cream over them of a night and they dissappear within a few nights! Plus, the redness has gone down Alot!
Sudocrem is good for spots.


Answer mine Answer mine http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
which hazel , its good stuff , u can get it in boots they do a double end dabber bit like a double ended lip gloss one side is for day and the other side is for night
tea tree oil,lavender oil, both neat,scrub of oats and water. The slimy water is good for badly behaving skin.
toothpaste before you go to bed!, dab a little bit on! beware of your eyes though x.
spots??

No comments:

Post a Comment