Friday, August 20, 2010

I have little white spots near my eyes?

ever since i was little iv had these little white spots near my eyes they seam to just apprear


what are they and can i make them goI have little white spots near my eyes?
i had one.


right on like near the inside of my eye, and it looked like a whitehead. and finally i was like ARG, and just ripped it off. it didnt hurt but it sounds gross. if you are nervous talk to a dermatalogist about it.I have little white spots near my eyes?
I have them too. I dont think they are white heads because i have had them for a long time. They dont bother me though you cant see them unless someone else besides me is putting on my make up. So i dont really know what to tell you.
They appear when your pores are clogged up. Give them a good cleansing by using a face scrub or exfoliator that will clear up your pores.
oooh i have them too.


like little whiteheads i think they are.


but they aint near my eye


there just like 3 on my face.


which is weird cus i have completely clear skin other than that :s x
i got them too but i have no clue what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment