Monday, August 23, 2010

Wot is the best face wash? 4 dry skin prone 2 gettin blackheads n spots!?

clearskin i think its called . its avons own make...





http://avonshop.co.uk/shop/search.asp?





search for clearskin ( search box in corner) and it will come up with all of the ones they do.Wot is the best face wash? 4 dry skin prone 2 gettin blackheads n spots!?
If you're willing to splash out for products that honestly work, I recommend Dermalogica's anti-bac skin wash. There's an entire range, including masks, pre-wash lotion, and lotion for after washing your face. I've been using the products for maybe half a year, and they've actually worked really well.





This really surprised me, as nothing else worked for my skin, including all the obvious ones like Clearasil (actually *gives* you spots), Neutrogena, tea tree washes and even tablets from my doctor. But that's only my skin, and just because some didn't help me doesn't mean they aren't going to help others.Wot is the best face wash? 4 dry skin prone 2 gettin blackheads n spots!?
I don;t know what girls would use as i'm a lad, but any face wash shouls be able to get rid of spots.





Preventing them is easy, drink loads of water and it will stop your sking from getting oily, but also help add moisture to the dry bits. You could find the best spot cream in the world, but what you eat and drink are what give you spots, so if your at mcdonals all the time and drinking alcohol, your going to get spots, if you eat healthy and especially if you drink lots of water you will be clean and clear!!!
Neutrogena is definitely the best face wash solutions out there. From experience and talking with my PCP and Dermatologist. I also have dry skin and I suggest that you don't use a scrub. It will irritate your skin even more (i.e. making it red and more dry). I suggest you use the Neutrogena for sensitive skin.





Good Luck!
Biomedic Micro Exfoliating scrub! It works so well! My dad is a Facial Plastic Surgeon so he said he recomends that! He also offers skin care and is the best where we live acording to the state magazines and newspapers. He would be happy to send you some for free, just send me an e-mail. :-)





I hope this helps!
Hey there,


i have the same problem to..Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating scrub is definitely worthwhile buying .Garnier facial scrub has cooling agents and little pore openers(the bitty stuff) so its quite gud 2..my advice would be to try one for a couple of weeks..if that doesnt make a difference try a different product





hope that helpsxxx
my skin type too! i use st.ives apricot scrub for spot prone skin, avons sake and rice soothing face mask and then wipe my face over with witch hazel on a cotton wool ball. ive been looking after my skin for about 10 years and this is the best combination ive found. good luck!
Clean and clear :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment