Monday, August 23, 2010

Can anyone give me advice on spots? (Please read the description)?

Im 16 years old. This sounds weird but I go one week where my skin is completely clear then the next week it breaks out in spots. It always seems to happen in this pattern. Does anyone have the same thing or have any advice at all? Anything would be helpful the spots really get me down and I do everything to stop them coming the week their 'due' but nothing works. Thanks in advance.Can anyone give me advice on spots? (Please read the description)?
okay, you're breaking out every other week. i would continuously use the product you do when the ';spots'; appear. you should just go for probably a basic cleanser and try using acne pads. - the equate ones are the best for me. just use them all the time; when you get up in the morning, use them after you wash your face, and use them after the shower at night too!Can anyone give me advice on spots? (Please read the description)?
use clearasil skin perfecting wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment