Friday, August 20, 2010

Hiiii can u please tell me how i can get RID of my spots on my face , what to do or a way that its natural.?

just anything i can do about themHiiii can u please tell me how i can get RID of my spots on my face , what to do or a way that its natural.?
i also suffer from spots on face. try applying active manuka honey on the face, factor 10 to 16. you have to leave on for few hours each days then wash off but gets rid of spots faster than over the counter medicines.





also helps with scarring.





drinking water makes no difference - i tried that loads.





this is better natural option.Hiiii can u please tell me how i can get RID of my spots on my face , what to do or a way that its natural.?
The best way is to apply almond oil it works wonders on skin to remove spots. you will knwo the results in few weeks
ci recomend clean and clear persa gel 10. its amazing and works fast too. also mi oeny and banana rtogether, put on face for 10 min. wash face off, yoru face will look very bright and smooth.
use a mix of honey and almond its grate
You need to keep yo r face very clean and oil free. Use a good toner and a water based moisturiser. Drink lots of water as this will flush out any toxins and eat well. After that it's up to nature.


Good Luck.
To cover them you can just add foundation it will moisturize them and will cover them up also if you really want to get rid of them use clean %26amp; clear it helps with any dry skin or anything like that. But be careful when u use it it is very strong.


Hope I helped


xoxo


Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment