Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have red spots on my arm, they look like pimples. anyone know how to get rid of them?

I had those too.. Exfoliating really helps.. I found the Feggari Magic Peeling Glove works the best.. It's a little bit expensive but works amazingly! The bumps on my arms have practically gone since I've been using the glove..





http://www.conceptsdirect.com.au/store/p鈥?/a>I have red spots on my arm, they look like pimples. anyone know how to get rid of them?
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars I lighten them up using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'I have red spots on my arm, they look like pimples. anyone know how to get rid of them?
I used to have these as well. I got rid of them by taking vitamin b tablets. Sounds strange, but within a couple of days they completely disappeared!
Me and my sister have those, and I just scrub with a loofa. NOT too hard though. They should (should being the opperative word here) clear up in a couple showers.
It sounds like folliculitis. Irritation from clothing rubbing the hairs on your arms.


Use an antiseptic. If you have infection, obviously go see a professional.
yup i have them too! i just use a gentle body scrub on them everyday and then moisturise they have cleared up a bit since i started so hopefully it works for you aswel! =)
I have them too, but unfortunately do not know how to get rid of them. Sorry.
i used to have those on the top part of my arms but they eventually went away themselves... i used to hate themm
i have those to my doc said nope there kinda like birthmarks!
Omg its probably just cancer...

No comments:

Post a Comment