Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the most painful spot for a tattoo on a girl and boy ?

newhere thts bony like ur back, ankleWhat is the most painful spot for a tattoo on a girl and boy ?
I've heard that your hip bones hurt, and that the sides of your ribs do too. I've also heard that right on the bone of your shoulder hurts.What is the most painful spot for a tattoo on a girl and boy ?
it depends on the person. it all depends on their pain tolerance. what might hurt one person might not hurt another.
anywhere on the foot
Well.. down there..
ankles
Isn't that obvious?! Where do you think a needle penetrating would hurt the most?!





... But also neck, spine (any bone type spot), foot, lips and sensitive ares (nipples, face, lower stomach etc) hurt.
The foot!!
On your ribs or on a thin peice of skin.
The tip of the penis and the clitoris would be awful. Oh, the eyeball, that's a horrid one too.
I got one on my left boob and it didnt hurt to bad, but my first one was on my tailbone and that hurt like a b%$%26amp;h!!!!!! I had to keep eating ice chips just to stop from passing out. Yea...Im a wimp ,but it was my first. The guy that was doing the tat told me that the head and the tailbone were the most sensitive spots. So take it as that!!!!
underneith your arm near your pit
Probably on your foot, for any gender.
the tip of your weener
ribs i imagine. foot isnt as painful as some may believe
first of all girls and boys should not be getting tattoos they are for grown ups, well at least over 18. now for the most painful spot i say the top of the foot, dead center top on the bone, that one hurt the most.
Modblog had pictures of a clitoris tattoo at some point. I'm gonna go ahead and assume it doesn't get worse than that.
ankles
eyes.
south of the border
Rib cage area. my friend got it and was crying. ahahaha
i heard you foot i never got one so idk but my friend said hers hurt like a b8888 and it was on her foot

No comments:

Post a Comment